Terms & Conditions – Park to Park Pedal Road Cycling Ride in Lincoln County, NV
Please read and accept the waiver to continue your registration. AGREEMENT TO RELEASE NEVADA STATE PARKS, THE LINCOLN COMMUNITIES ACTION TEAM (LCAT), AND OTHERS FROM POTENTIAL LIABILITY. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Park to Park Pedal Nevada Extreme 100, I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, agree that:
1. I understand that the Park to Park Pedal Nevada Extreme 100 is a strenuous event that requires special bicycle handling skills and that HELMETS ARE REQUIRED while operating bicycles. I agree to wear an ANSI or Snell approved bicycle helmet at all times during the event when I am operating a bicycle.
2. I shall obey traffic laws and practice safety in bicycling.
3. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Ride.
4. I am aware of the risks of bicycling and otherwise participating in this event and voluntarily assume such risks.
5. Nevada State Parks, Lincoln Communities Action Team (LCAT) and their respective directors, officers, volunteers, and staff, as well as all units of government and private land holders whose jurisdiction this event shall pass through are released from all responsibility and blame for any injury, harm, loss or inconvenience to myself and/or for the named participant(s) if under 18 for whom I am parent or guardian, as a result of participation in any part of the Park to Park Pedal Nevada Extreme 100.
6. I consent to emergency medical treatment if I am injured.
7. I give permission to Nevada State Parks and the Lincoln Communities Action Team (LCAT), to freely use my name, picture, and voice in any broadcast, telecast, print account, or any other account in any medium as captured during my participation in the Ride. I understand that this permission is perpetual in time and that it encompasses, without limitation, any copyright or right of publicity or privacy that I may have in my name, picture, and voice.
8. Nevada State Parks and LCAT reserves the right to change the route and distance options based on weather and/or road and trail conditions. You must be over 18 years of age OR the parent/legal guardian of a minor under 18 years of age OR the legal guardian of an incapacitated and/or mentally challenged person in order to agree to the text above.